Friday, October 25, 2013

Wind

Sometimes I wonder how things would be without the wind
That wind that lifts you up and push you to fly to unknown lands
That rude flurry of the sky that swirls your peaceful mind
That furious power that fights with your heart’s gravity and always wins.

Sometimes I wish I could swim in the air of my soul
I wish I could reach the sun and burn my desires’ wings
I wish I could dissolve my fears in the empty clouds
I wish I could land safely on the ground with the first rain drops.

Sometimes I smile for all those I could see from the heights
Roofs of forgotten dreams that incubate power and courage
Hats of noble men that cover wise wrinkles and rich inner worlds
Intelligent spirits that fight for a place in a body match race. 

Sometimes I want to scream and let my voice travel with the wind
To warn all those that try to hide their ugliness that are visible in the dark
To lift the face of those lonely blind walkers and make them trust the light
To speak to nature, declare my trivial presence and unify with its beauty.  

Sometimes I cry for all those that followed me silently and I forgot
For those that were killed unfairly when the wind was strong
For those that were lost by mistake and will never be found
For those that were struggling to speak but had no chance and voice.

Sometimes I imagine I open my arms and I surrender to the wind
Like a naked weak bird that trust its magnetic instinct
Like an erotic dance of a lone leaf that miss the ground
Like a sunray that travels fast knowing it will never come back.  


I met the sky once and begged: 
“Fly me to my dreams".

The sky replied:
"Maybe, if you let yourself into the wind, you may land in the right place someday, instead of looking around your whole life to find it. There, at that land, your dreams are waiting for you".



No comments:

Post a Comment