Sunday, June 2, 2013

Crowd

Why you are standing there alone?
I am alone? I didn't realize that until now.
How did it happen?
I was just curious to look around and explore.
We are all curious but we never do this.
Why?
Together we feel stronger.
Then you are all dependent of each other.
And you?
I feel complete, alone.
Are you?
I had no choice, I had to move on this way.
And how you manage to be complete?
I learn it; every day I walk one step further.
What you need to do this?
Courage, faith, patience, braveness.
Tell us about your experience.
It is a lonely and difficult trip.
Do you feel scared?
All the time, but when I do, I move on faster.
Do you feel you have it all?
I do, but I miss so many.
Will you continue this way?
Not sure, sometimes I feel I just want to hide among you.
Don't.
Why?
Cause you are different, and this is your nature.
Then, why you said you altogether feel stronger?
We are so jealous you dared what we never will.
You don't seem happy. Why don't you at least try?
Wish we had your courage, but we don't.
At least try to make your own trip even within the crowd.


Not
everyone
is 
destined 
for 
unique

risky
trips. 

Braveness
costs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment