Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Passion Bet

Let your senses uncovered, hold my hand
Resurrect, discover my new mysterious land

Travel my path, explore me, don’t feel shy
Confess me all your sins, make me cry

Come closer, guide me, draw my skin
Admit it, you will never resist in our eternal sin

Hear your passion, escape, be mine
Dominate me, dare, shape our dreams’ line

We match in a devil way, let yourself betray
In our addicted lust I will always obey

Devote, think of your most sinful desire
Make it real, break free, boost the fire

Liberate your fears, untie your true aim
Let us be one, surrender to our thirsty flame

You are my new love, complete me; let yourself die
In my body, in my soul, don’t pretend and lie

Live my body, feel its spasm and let behind
All your worries, past and mind

Touch my end, hug my breath in the dark
Listen to my heartbeat, feel free, bet your mark


Discover
your 
sensual 
existence
beyond 
your
limits.

Bet. 

Dare
to 
loose. 


No comments:

Post a Comment