Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Precious present

What are you hiding at your back?
I have brought something for you.
What is it?
Something that I'm sure you like.
How do you know?
This is what I've heard about women.
Is it chocolates?
No, but I will buy you some if you like.
Is it the love songs disk we talked about?
No, but I will search everywhere to bring it to you.
It really doesn't matter. Whatever it is, I will keep it all my life.
It is not possible.
Why?
They say nothing last forever, but I don't believe it.
Tell me, I am anxious to see it.
I brought you some flowers.
So beautiful. Wish I could keep them forever.
I promise to bring you flowers everyday if this makes you smile.
I will always smile. The most precious present is you.

Will you marry me when we get older?
Of course I will. You are my man.
We will always be together. I will take care of you. I will make you happy.


Never forget your innocence. 
Speak like a child. 
Mean every word you say. 
Make dreams. 
Love deeply. 
It's free. 


No comments:

Post a Comment